Beauty is a big business! If you have a flair for creativity, enjoy working with people and are looking for a rewarding career with flexibility, COSMETOLOGY could be just what you are looking for. Our training, combined with your talent and enthusiasm, can open the door to the world of beauty for you. An impressive variety of career opportunities could be yours with specialized cosmetology skills. Our experienced and supportive instructors can give you an excellent education in these skills. Course requires 1500 hours of class time.
- To give student an education in the theory and practical aspects of Cosmetology.
- To prepare students to successfully complete and pass the State Board of Cosmetology licensing examination.
- To prepare students to work in a professional (licensed) hairstyling salon as a licensed cosmetologist.
- To prepare students to work in other cosmetology related occupations.
- To provide students with business and communication skills that will complement their technical ability.
- Hair Stylist
- Hair Colorist
- Salon Owner
- Platform Artist
- Celebrity Stylist
- Cosmetology Editor
- Salon Trainer
- Educator (with completion of the Educator course)
- Manicurist and Pedicurist
- Distributor Sales Consultant
- Cosmetic Buyer
- State Board Member
- State Licensing Inspector or Examiner