Skin care is one of the fastest growing areas in the beauty and fashion industry. An esthetician is skin care expert who uses techniques and products to keep skin supple, elastic, healthy and attractive.
As an esthetician student you will receive the training necessary to prepare you to enter this exciting and rewarding industry. Our esthetics program offers you the opportunity for employment with spas, salons, or in the health field working with a dermatologist.
This course requires 600 hours of class time.
- Provide students with theory and practical instruction in all aspects of the esthetics trade.
- Prepare students to successfully pass the State Board examination.
- Prepare students to work in professional spa/salon as a licensed esthetician.
- Train students to develop effective communication and business building skills
- Spa Therapist
- Spa Director
- Spa Owner
- Wellness Consultant
- Spa Trainer
- Educator (with completion of the Educator course)
- Distributor Sales Consultant
- Cosmetic Buyer
- State Board Member
- State Licensing Inspector or Examiner